The below day invitation prices are simply a guide. Specific prices can be quoted upon receipt of key information from you, which will enable is to work out accurate costs. Prices are determined by several factors including quantities required.
Day invitations are usually far more elaborate than evening invitations and tend to fall into three price brackets…
1. Less than £5 per invitation (would be flat, printed both sides and will not include guest information section or RSVP card. May include subtle sparkly gem or pearl hand-finishings).
2. Between £5 and £7 per invitation (includes guest information, RSVP card together with ribbon and embellishment hand-finishings).
3. £7 plus per invitation (includes luxury options such as pocketfold and wardrobe formats which includes guest information, RSVP card together with ribbon and embellishment hand-finishings and possibly glitter and/or lace.
Below is a full list of stationery items we're able to supply...
- save the date cards/magnets/bookmarks
- day invitations
- evening invitations
- order of service/ceremony/day cards or booklets
- place cards
- menu cards
- table number/name cards
- seating plans (A1 large or A2, which is half the size of A1)
- favour boxes/tags
- post box
- guest book
- signage (absent friends and family sign, candy bar, sweet buffet, 'pimp your prosecco' and flip flops signs and much more).
- thank you cards
Prices for specific designs can be obtained by visiting Our Design Gallery, where you can enquire via the image of your favourite design. The form captures the small amount of information we need to be able to reply with a definitive price.
Alternatively you can get in touch by emailing email@example.com. We will reply to your email with a series of questions to which your answers will help us put a quote together for you.